PAR - MDH
Responsible for managing all activities involved with creating and maintaining material take-offs.
• Estimate materials for new plans.
• Create and maintain accurate material take-offs.
• Monitor material usage in the field for overages/shortages to update/correct material take-offs.
• Record and analyze take-off data through Microsoft Excel.
• Assist Division team with plan value engineering.
• Maintain Division’s insurance compliance.
• Update/Correct purchase order issues.
• Complete required forms by the Regional Operations Center (ROC).
• Maintain vendor files and contracts.
• Prepare bid requests for new/existing plans.
• Assist in evaluating new bid proposals.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years experience in purchasing and estimating required
• Ability to read and understand residential blue prints.
• Efficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, JD Edwards, and other software systems.
• Knowledge of all construction practices nation-wide.
• Ability to perform several tasks efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Detail oriented, energetic, and hard-working personality.
• Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
• Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :