Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization! Boudreau Pipeline a top workplace in the Inland Empire for over 4 years is currently looking for a Project Manager.
This position is a remote work position, and may occasionally be required to attend meetings in person at the Corona office site. The ideal candidate will have a remote office environment set up and be available to work during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
The Project Manager reports to the Director of Project Management and is responsible for directing multiple wet pipeline projects and working closely with other business partners to plan, facilitate and complete projects. The successful candidate will represent the company in communications directly with clients, be responsible for project budgets and schedules and the quality of project deliverables.
- Acts as primary point of contact with the client for project coordination and communications.
- Reviews project deliverables to include drawings, calculations and specifics, and permit applications.
- Directs and plans project meetings, technical reviews and progress updates, both with client and internally.
- Responsible for the coordination of project(s) schedules, budgets, Gant charts and other project deliverables.
- Ability to successfully advocate for and forecast proper wet utility project resources (team, materials, time to completion, etc.)
- Understands large diameter storm drain constraints, crane requirements, and shield plus shoring techniques.
- Knowledgeable in PVC/SDR35, VCP, C-900, HDPE SD, RCP SD, and Iron Water Materials and Fittings.
- Understands open cut construction, basic shoring methods, detention basin jobsite requirements, and street work via job site visits.
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and internal/external teams.
- Ability to read and understand project specifications, soils reports, district and mobilization requirements.
- Can clearly communicate and draft bid revisions to clients, plus articulate change orders to interested parties (PM/GC/Project Owner).
- Understanding of prevailing wage projects and/or phases and can manage resources accordingly.
- Proven time management and follow through skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates tactful, mature and professional demeanor, with exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Five (5), or more years of experience in project management with an emphasis in wet pipeline industry projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in project management, engineering, technical, or construction preferred.
- Strong organization, record-keeping and follow-up skills.
- Ability to adapt to needs of project should it be independent work or working within the team.
- Ability to read and understand Civil Plans and understand complex project deliverables via jobsite visit.
- Ability to understand written procedures, write routine documents, speak clearly, and understand multi-step written and oral instructions in English.
- Must demonstrate good attendance and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must have a valid CA Driver's License and good driving record.
Boudreau Pipeline offers a competitive salary
commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package which
includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance ESOP, etc. We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Share On :