The Industrial Electrician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to analyze, recommend, implement, troubleshoot, upgrade, improve and repair various electrical and instrumentation/automation systems. Also, troubleshooting control systems and implementing tuning strategies. Available to support Taghleef business goals in a continuous process operation.
• Diagnoses complex equipment.
• Troubleshoots and maintains faulty electrical components of machine such as; relays, switches, motors, and position sensing devices.
• Install, diagnose and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components of industrial machinery and equipment.
• Installs power supply and conduit for newly installed machines, and programmable controllers.
• Completes routine paperwork and occasionally performs work in other trades.
• Follows all housekeeping guidelines.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve complex problems.
• Perform assigned GMP activities in the individual’s work area as defined.
• Clean up messes or other housekeeping issues as soon as reasonable; this will include an overall ‘clean as you go’ mentality.
• Report any known or discovered contamination or other food safety risk to product to their direct supervisor immediately.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• High school diploma, or equivalent is required
• Minimum 5 years direct experience working as an Industrial Electrician in a manufacturing environment
• Technical Degree in Electrical Discipline is preferred
• Must have a willingness, desire and ability to learn new technologies/disciplines
• Must be able to work in a moderately heavy manufacturing environment
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
• Must be able to withstand continuous periods of moving, walking, bending, stooping, keeling, twisting motion, climbing and descending stairs and ladders to perform most tasks
• Must be mentally sharp and quick to respond
• Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to perform basic math functions
• Must understand basic computer skills and perform "daily” data entry tasks/requirements
Taghleef is a Drug Free Workplace - Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
Taghleef offers a solid track record of growth and expansion in the food packaging industry as well as a competitive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health/prescription, dental and vision insurance, both short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, additional life insurance amounts available including spouse and dependent child coverage through payroll deductions, flexible spending accounts, company funded heath savings accounts, fitness reimbursement, tuition assistance and 401(k) with a company match.
Taghleef Industries, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preferred Years Of Experience:5 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :