American Phoenix, Inc.
American Phoenix Inc. (API) is an experienced custom rubber mixer, founded in 1992 with the purchase from Michelin of its mixing equipment situated in the former Uniroyal Tire plant, located in Eau Claire Wisconsin. Now operating one of the largest single location custom rubber mixing facilities in America, we are a major supplier of rubber compounds, meeting exact customer specifications for premier manufactures in multiple industries.
Responsible for managing the electrical maintenance team to improve equipment and process effectiveness and facilitate new technology and product introductions while ensuring current equipment is operational to minimize production down-time or delays. Meet and keep up the standards for safety training, ISO and plant preventative maintenance. Keeps others informed of problems or potential problems as indicated. Learns, understands, and complies with all plant safety rules and regulations at all times. Holds self and others accountable for safe operations, wears required PPE, actively
• Electromechanical Supervisor will be responsible for setting schedule for Electrical/Maintenance Personnel.
• Electromechanical Supervisor will share on call duties Maintenance Supervisor and Electrical Project Supervisor
• Electromechanical Supervisor will report to the Plant Engineering Manager
Performance Expectations and Competencies:
• Direct daily work tasks, give reviews and provide coaching to technicians on three shifts.
• Mechanical aptitude and comfort with working directly on mechanical equipment.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Windows, MS Office Suite including; Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, internet/intranet and other organizational specific software.
• Ability to conduct complex data analysis to solve problems.
• Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required.
• Demonstrate excellent training skills involving making presentations covering various topics.
• Ability to plan, initiate, direct and carry out short and long-term programs.
• Must be able to demonstrate an ability and willingness to communicate effectively in order to maintain high levels of confidentiality, safety, health, quality and efficiency.
• Ability to read and comprehend standard operating procedures and company guidelines in order to maintain regulatory compliance.
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills, with the ability to lead, participate, and/or work directly with cross-functional teams and/or individuals.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize.
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to a continually changing environment.
• Strong project management skills. Possess traits of honesty, integrity, creativity and flexibility.
This job describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. Employees may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to change over time and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Comprehensive electrical and electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair
• Install electrical conduit
Executes the timely and correct performance of scheduled assignments
• Knowledge working with a multitude of currents spanning from low control voltage to Medium voltage
• Understand drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, Ethernet and cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components
• (BAS)/ (HIM) Control experience
• Drive trouble shooting
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• Commitment to participate in continuous improvement efforts to optimize reliability and value
• Advise management of any potential risks or unsafe equipment
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Degree in Electromechanical Maintenance or related field or a combination of education and related work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
• Repeatedly lift up to 55 pounds
• Pull chain hoist
• Work from a standing position
• Travel flights of stairs daily
Work is performed mainly indoors in a production laboratory environment. Alternates frequently between sitting, standing and walking. Is in the shipping areas of the plant on a daily basis. Frequent exposure to laboratory equipment and chemicals. Occasional exposure to plant noise, moving equipment and mechanical parts, electricity, extremely hot equipment and products, toxic and/or caustic chemicals, flammable materials, and dust, dirt/grease.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :