Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding vacancies with this position.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our recruiting team as an Electrical Field Recruiter. This position has a primary focus on recruiting for our Electrical Skilled Trades Division and Labor. As a Field Recruiter you will be responsible for supporting the recruitment efforts focused on the day to day and strategic goals of the Company. This position reports to the Sr. Recruiter and executes responsibilities to manage the end-to-end recruitment process in the following areas: recruitment and sourcing, resume review/phone screens, tracking/organizing data, employee integration, general Human Resources duties, and maintain candidate database via our ATS.
To hit the ground running and quickly become an integral part of a high performing team, previous recruitment experience is preferred but not required. This person must be trustworthy and able to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will proactively help us fill our vacancies for our field teams with qualified employees!
Excellent benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: Accident & Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K & ROTH 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Bonus Plan
Duties & Responsibilities: The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work performed in this role. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. Additional responsibilities may also be assigned.
- Manage and coordinate the complete 360 degree end-to-end recruitment process for our Skilled Trades Division, and support for additional roles as needed.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the company and position.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals.
- Contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Pre-qualifying candidates and evaluating skills, employment background, and qualifications and performing reference checks.
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Schedule interviews.
- Administers the candidate assessment process and maintains results.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively to meet the demands of this challenging position.
- Strong communication skills and pro-active approach will enable you to advise on suitable candidates, attraction strategies and selection techniques.
- Identify qualified potential candidates and candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques, cold call, crafting and send recruiting emails, and execute a recruiting funnel process through close.
- Targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the recruiting process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop strategic methods.
- Provide support to recruiting functions in coordinating and scheduling events, and assisting in special projects and research as needed.
- Responsible for collecting new hire packets, coordinating with managers and internal teams to ensure an organized onboarding experience for each new employee.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution
- Maintain management and employee confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required: sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Work is generally performed in climate-controlled office environment.
- Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
- Considerable time is spent at a desk using a computer terminal.
- May on occasion be exposed to loud sounds and distracting noise levels, such as from office equipment.
- Can be exposed to hazardous materials, loud noises and extreme heat/cold temperatures, walking on uneven surfaces, if visiting job sites or other off-site events.
- Can be exposed to Heavy Equipment, slippery surfaces, uneven footing on the jobsite.
- Moderate noise (i.e., business office with computers, phone, and printers, light foot traffic).
- Repeat the same mental activities.
- Ability to operate a keyboard at efficient speed and typical business office equipment, including computer hardware.
- Regularly required to talk and/or hear; use hands to operate objects, tools or controls (phone, computer, printer etc.); and reach with hands and arms.
- Work performed causes fatigue of eyes, fingers and other facilities because of continuous use of motor senses.
- Vision and hearing at or correctable to normal ranges.
- May be occasionally be asked to lift, stoop, kneel, and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- The availability to work a flexible schedule
- Demonstrated employment stability
- Must be able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Presentation, communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in course of work
- Team-oriented and willing to contribute to the overall workflow of the department
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Must possess strong planning, execution and demonstrate the ability to re-prioritize based on current priorities
- Effective time management abilities and organizational skills are a must
- Strong phone skills and proper phone etiquette
- Analytical, research and quantitative skills
- Computer skills and experience leveraging technology and social media platforms
- Ability to manage quickly changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- The ideal candidate must be goal-oriented, possess a strong sense of urgency and prioritization, and work independently.
- Have enthusiastic, outgoing competitive, and results oriented attributes, and be professional, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Ambition, self-motivation and dedication to meet and exceed goals based on company demands.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Bachelor’s degree or concentration in HR, marketing, business administration, public relations or comparable experience.
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills needed (Word, Excel & Outlook) along with internet research capabilities
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Familiarity in the use of various candidate sources and recruiting systems
- An in-depth knowledge of assessment techniques, including behavioral interviewing, is essential and previous experience recruiting with blue-collar sectors will be highly regarded.
Employment at Cummings is subject to background check and drug screen; must be eligible to work in the United States.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Travel:Up to 10% Travel
Share On :